Welcome to DISTINCTIVE EARTHSCAPES at THE AVOCADO NURSERY
- Acres of plants meant to grow in this area (Casa Grande, Phoenix, Tucson, and throughout Pinal County). We have two growing areas in Arizona- Douglas and Casa Grande.
- The majority of our greenery is grown by us. These plants have lived in this climate all their lives; they can take the extreme temperatures.
- Here at Distinctive Earthscapes, we have four (4) Master Gardeners from the University of Arizona, and everyone comes from a landscaping background.
- Phil Bond, owner, has taught vocational agriculture and horticulture courses for over 30 years and is a third generation Arizonan.
- There is no place on earth that can better serve you with your planting and landscaping needs in Arizona.
- Bring in a plant plan and we will help sketch and arrange a distinctive landscape for you.
- We keep prices low by having our own water wells, being out of city limits, growing most plants from seed—up to 24” box size, and by trading products with other AZ growers.
- Because we grow most of our own plants and trees, we are not only able to keep prices low, but, more importantly, keep quality high. We grow products like they are in our own yards, because they are.
Take The Time To Look Us Over
- Our highway frontage is narrow, but don’t let that fool you. We actually go back a quarter mile east. Take the time to look in all the greenhouses, propagation areas, wholesale/growing spots, cactus zones, and water ponds.
WE’RE GROWING THANKS TO YOU!
- Thanks to people just like you, we have become one of the largest retail nurseries in Pinal County. Our emphasis is growing plants for your landscape projects, but our passion is treating customers like you with respect, and helping you be successful with your landscaping dreams.